Our data is researched by our dedicated data team and comes from a diverse set of sources including:
- Airline websites, press releases and social channels
- Travel blogs and websites (e.g, One Mile At A Time, Crankyflyer)
- Industry publications (e.g, Aviation Week, Tnooz)
- Traditional print publications (e.g, Seattle Times, WSJ)
- Social media (e.g, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Suppliers (e.g, Thales, Astronics, Recaro)
- Industry contacts (e.g, contacts with customers, personal contacts)
We also subscribe to OAG, a global airline schedule database, which is where we receive the schedule data that feeds the Hub.
When amenities data is distributed to indirect sales channels, the attributes are all standardized. Only very minor adjustments are allowed for the distributor’s display purposes.